Who can get access?
- Registered Ontario health care providers
(doctors, nurses, pharmacists, midwives, lab technicians, dentists, physiotherapists and many more are eligible)
What do I need to get started?
- An internet connection and personal email
- Your medical license number
- 2 other forms of photo identification
- A sponsoring organization
- The name of your local registration agent (LRA)
- A ONE ID account >> Register now
Once you have all this lined up, you can reach out to the eHealth Ontario Service Desk at 1-866-250-1554.
Tell the Service Desk Agent which application(s) you would like access to:
- Drug Profile Viewer (DPV+)
- Patient Lab results (OLIS)
- eHealth Services Provincial EHR (Includes lab results and diagnostic imaging reports and viewer, provider directory)
- Oral Health Information Support System (OHISS)
- Electronic Notice of Live Birth (eNLB)
- Enterprise Reporting Service (ERS)
You will be asked to read and sign a number of agreements and may need to undergo an assessment prior to obtaining access.